Titan Comics will launch in 2013 with two creator-owned miniseries and four brand-new collections. The plan is also to have a new series debut each month after the launch of the imprint.
The current schedule includes:
- debut of Chronos Commandos: Dawn Patrol by writer/artist Stuart Jennett (Marvel UK)
- newly colored Numbercruncher by X-Men: Legacy writer Si Spurrier and 2000AD artist P.J. Holden
- Ring of Roses – collected in color for the first time, by writer Das Petrou and artist John Watkiss
- Thrud The Barbarian by writer/artist Carl Critchlow (2000AD, Magic: The Gathering)
- plus never-before-published volumes in a complete library of The First Kingdom by comic legend Jack Katz
- Gravestown by writer Roger Gibson and artist Vince Danks (Harker)
- Surface Tension by writer/artist Jay Gunn hit stores in September
- Death Sentence by writer Monty Nero and artist Mike Dowling (2000AD, Rex Royd) continues the new line into October.
Titan Comics is also committed to the restoration and reprinting of the best classic material, and bringing back influential titles in newly-produced volume collections.
“This is the start of something very special. We’re searching out fantastic new voices and astonishing new artists, and helping them bring their dream projects to fruition – as well as remaining a world-leader in the field of classic comics restoration and republication.” –Nick Landau, Publisher of Titan Comics.
“(Readers can expect) the same level of quality we’ve delivered across Titan’s huge portfolio of licensed publications – coupled to the blazing imaginations of the next generation of independent creators.” –Steve White, Senior Comics Editor.
Each new release will also be available to read day and date on the iPhone, iPad, Web, Android and Kindle Fire.
For more information, visit:
Connect with Titan Comics: